Ductless Air Conditioner Installation & Repair Services
Dalton Heating & Air provides installation and repair services for your ductless cooling systems. Also known as a mini-split AC or a ductless mini-split, these systems use an individual fan and evaporator unit for separate areas. By contrast, traditional central air conditioning systems distribute air to different rooms through air ducts. A ductless system can be a valuable and efficient cooling option for any home or business.
Is a Mini-Split AC Right for You?
Are you considering a ductless air conditioner for your space? Knowing more about these systems will help you to decide.
- A ductless AC is a great choice for smaller spaces. It has a simple design, consisting of an indoor unit mounted against a wall and connected to an outside compressor via a narrow tube. Ductless air conditioners are suitable for small spaces and new additions like bonus rooms and sunrooms.
- A mini-split AC is more energy-efficient than central air conditioning since it does not use ducts, which use at least 25 percent more energy to circulate the air.
- Conventional models use compressors that consume energy as they start up. A ductless unit has an inverter-driven compressor which saves power by regulating output according to current needs.
- The systems give you more control over the temperature in different rooms. When each room has its own unit, you can manage the cooling for individual spaces. This comes in handy where family members have different temperature preferences.
- A ductless system is a more affordable option if your property does not already have ductwork. Adding ductwork to a house or building can be expensive, so choosing a ductless AC will eliminate the cost of that addition.
A Cool Alternative: Ductless Air Conditioning
A ductless system can be convenient and cost-effective for any indoor space. To reap the full benefits of a ductless mini-split, you should turn to trained professionals who have experience with installing, repairing, and maintaining these systems.
Dalton Heating & Air offers full-service solutions for ductless AC units. Our expert installation and maintenance of your new system will ensure you can enjoy its unique advantages and manage temperatures in any weather.
To learn whether a ductless AC is right for you, call Dalton Heating & Air at 706-619-2799. It’s time to discover the convenience and flexibility that a ductless air conditioner can bring.